|Ximple Solutions Services
Our group specializes in the development and support of customers web and traditional applications delivered through a local area and wide area networks using IBM's eServer iSeries and xSeries systems running OS/400, Windows 2000/2003 and Unix/Linux operating systems. Our industry experience can be summarized as follows:
- Order entry, billing, and inventory control systems for hard goods and food distribution companies.
- Design, coding, testing, implementation and documentation of custom systems for a broad range of financial and relational data base management systems supporting large commercial, state, and municipal government clients.
- Integration of midrange legacy systems with interactive web site applications. Development of Java-based web applications with IBM iSeries/xSeries and DB2 databases and IBM's WebSphere Application Server.
- Implementation of automated accounting systems for businesses and non-profit organizations. Membership Systems with full integration of the database for dues billing and cash receipts, rosters, labels, and desktop publishing of membership directories.
- Bulk Mail Management system producing resident address labels from U.S. Postal tapes and creation of advertising customer invoices for mass mailing house.
- Development of web applications with Microsoft .NET and SQL database servers, as well as Oracle and Sybase.