As the market's first completely 'state-of-the-art' web-based ERP solution, Ximple provides companies with a comprehensive solution that can be implemented quickly without a large up-front investment. Unlike the more complex systems on the market that deliver a fixed set of potentially overwhelming features, Ximple Solutions' product design allows companies to implement features as they are needed. As a true web-based solution, it can be accessed as a web service over the Internet (ASP or hosted) or installed at a customer site. This ensures that Ximple can easily adapt to meet a company's changing business needs over time.
All modules share a common application access portal, enhanced user rights and detailed "how to" documentation. Ximple is built "from the ground up", using de-facto industry standard tools (Rational Rose and Rational Application Developer). Ximple is solidly anchored to the industry's most robust, stable, secure, price-valued and scalable platform: IBM's Power Servers family.
Ximple is also enabled on IBM PureFlex, a member of the PureSystems product family. IBM PureSystems combine the flexibility of a general purpose system, elasticity of cloud and the simplicity of an appliance tuned to a workload -- fundamentally changing the experience and economics of IT. The IBM PureFlex™ System combines compute, storage, networking, virtualization and management resources into a single infrastructure system that is expert at sensing and anticipating resource needs to optimize your infrastructure. With Ximple for IBM PureSystems, you will be able to focus on driving innovation for your business, instead of devising, testing and tuning custom integration solutions.
Among other features, XimpleTM has the capability to:
- Scale from one to sixty four processors without performing a migration.
- Deale with multiple currencies and automatically adjusting the differential exchange.
- Multi-Language. Currently available in English, Spanish and French.
- Managing multiple companies with a single license.
- Capable of configuring multiple CDR/CDC's within a single Division.
- Manage multiple warehouses and stores.
- Drill down capabilities on every grouped data-set or transaction.
- Create custom reports via the included report writer.
- Report in html, PDF or Excel.
The software also offers an integrated Fax/Email Engine feature that allows users to send variety of document via Fax or Email to reduce cost:
- Purchase Order
- Customer Packing Slip
- Customer Statement
- Customer Invoice